Sunday 10 July 2011

Fish Soup Noodle





















Serves : 1 pax
Preparation time : 5 mins
Cooking time : 10 mins


Ingredients
2 slice of Ginger
Toman fillet fish or any white meat fish such as threadfin
Lettuce,Tomatoes,toufu and mushrooms (own choice) 

Carnation milk (optional)


Methods
Fill the pot to at least half and leave it to boil.

Add sliced ginger,noodles.
After which add all other ingredients (lettuce, tomatoes, toufu and mushrooms). Do not cook too long to achieve crunchness in lettuce and tomatoes. 
Lastly, add the sliced fishes. (Note: Wash the fish with salt to remove smell and slice the fish thinly to achieve fine texture on palate). Add salt to own tasting. 

Fish soup noodle is definitely one of my favourite dish. When comes to eating fish soup noodle outside, I am very particular with the type of fish they used. I do not like fishes that have very strong fishy smell and especially its dry and thick texture. I could name a few, the one i love would be at Eastpoint Foodcourt and the other one at Tamp ezlink foodcourt (interchange). Their fish is fresh and soup is really tasty. 
Fish soup is very easy to cook, requires little effort and inexpensive. 
I was not feeling too good the other day and he went to the supermarket early morning to get the ingredients and cooked for me. *smiles on my face. Simple meal like this brightens up my day !   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...