Sunday 10 July 2011

Lao Fu Zi Char kway tiao at Old Airport Road FC




If you think that I'm those type who eat healthily and live healthily, yes! you are right. But one of my favourite hawker food that I had failed miserably to resist is Char Kway Tiao, and 'Hum' is definitely the best friend of Char Kway Tiao, it goes well with it.
Our Foodhunt brought us together and our good friend Yanjun to the famous Old Airport Road FC. There are many food stall here, much more than bedok85, for those who stay in the East. Even after a walk around the food center, Mel and Yanjun could not decide what to have for dinner. I knew what I want.



There was a long queue at this Lao Fu Zi Char Kway Tiao stall. Over-rated or genuine, I decided to give it a try. It took about 10mins before I got my share. Good or bad? Yes, this is good stuff, or else it would not be worth blogging. Some char kway tiao are quite soggy and wet, this plate really taste chared and it has generous portion of 'hum'. That explained the long queue. I'm calling all those Char Kway Tiao lover out there to give this a try.



Besides this stall, the other good plate of char kway tiao will be at the army market opposite Golden Mile Complex which I'll sure drop by soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...