Sunday 12 June 2011

National Vertical Marathon 2011


  

National Vertical Marathon 2011 was held at One Raffles Place for the 13th year. It was definitely one of a kind Lover's Challenge experience for both of us.
It was said that 'Climbing is the act of using one's hands and feet to ascend a steep object'. It came across to me as a simple task to climb up the flight of stairs, but NO easy feat my friends. 


Our race time was 1430 and every 5 mins interval, they will released a couple up the stairs. Initially, I thought I could make it to at least 40 storeys non-stop, but what guess what, I barely reached 20 storeys and my legs crumble. Edmund had to carry me on his back thrice. Poor him.  Overall, it was a romantic and challenging race to complete in order to reach the top!! We received a finisher medal, loads of goodies and certificate of achievement! Most importantly, it was a great experience that we both shared together.  :) 

 

* Edmund's favorite line: Two steps and two steps, swing ur arms, swing ur arms, big stride come on big stride ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...